Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Gobble Gobble!

There are so many things and people that I am thankful for this Thanksgiving.  However, at this moment, I am most thankful for this quiet moment to sit down and write a quick blog post!  I hope that you and your family have an abundance of things to be thankful for this Thanksgiving!
 
We have been doing a lot of fun turkey, indian, pilgrim and Mayflower crafts this week.  I wanted to share a few.  I pinned several that look really fun too!  Check it out here! (The "Candy" Corn on the Cob is my favorite!)
 
We did this fun color matching turkey!
 Skills Targeted:  Teach your tot color recognition, teach your to to sort by color, teach your tot motor skill development, teach your tot to match colors
 We also did this simple paper plate turkey and we wrote different things that we are thankful for on each feather.
Skills Targeted:  teach your tot color recognition, teach your tot motor skill development, teach your tot life skills, teach your to kindness, teach your tot to be thankful
 
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...